Donation qualify for exemption u/s. 80G of IT Act 1961. Cheque / DD in favor of
‘SURAKSHA CHARITABLE TRUST ’
Besides these, Our Suraksha arranges regular events at periodical intervals to keep the senior residents happy, social and active. Here are some of the activities listed :
- Team activities like line dancing, sing-along antakshari, housie etc for shared social interaction.
- To conduct a session of positive group discussion on books, movies, childhood days, success sharing and so on.
- To conduct mental and physically stimulating activities for cognitive skill maintenance and development by art and crafts.
- Celebrating festivals, anniversaries, birthdays, and special occasions for those cherishable moments.
- Learning and sharing sessions on age – related topics like understanding diabetes, nutrition, cause for heart disease, foot injuries and as on.
- To undertake various hobbies, yoga and gentle exercises.